Det utlyses følgende fra Trialec (samarbeid industri, universiteter, sykehus som f.eks. Mayo Clinic, forskningsstiftelser) som lyser ut fellowships (klinikk og forskning).
Trialect Fellowships with Deadlines in November 2023
- Clinical Neurosonology Fellowship at IRCCS Casa Sollievo della Sofferenza, Italy - Apply Here.
- Pediatric Neurology, Clinical Genetics and Epilepsy at the Istituto Giannina Gaslini, Genova University, Italy, Italy - Apply Here.
- Respiratory and critical care fellowship by CIBER de Enfermedades Respiratorias, Instituto de Salud Carlos III, Spain: Apply Here
- Orthopedics fellowship at St.George Hospital (one of the best corporate hospitals) in Nice, France: Apply Here
- Hepatology, Liver Transplantation, and Liver Ultrasound and Doppler Fellowship in Spain: Apply Here
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease Fellowship in Spain: Apply Here
- Fellowship in Laboratory and Biobanking at IRCCS SDN, Italy: Apply Here
- Fellowship in Integrated Diagnostic Imaging, Radiomics, and Connectomics at IRCCS SDN, Italy: Apply Here
- Minimally invasive pediatric surgery fellowship at the - University of Verona, Italy: Apply Here
- Diagnostic molecular imaging and nuclear medicine fellowship- clinical in Malaysia: Apply Here
- General Surgery, Endocrine and Surgical Oncology Program in Hungary: Apply Here
- Oncology research fellowship with Prof. Chiara Riganti, Italy, one of the highly sought-after labs in the world: Apply Here
- Doctors With Africa CUAMM Public Health Traineeship in Italy: Apply Here
- Genetics, Pharmacogenomics, and Pharmaceutical Biotechnology with Prof. George Patrinos, Greece: Apply Here
- Public health fieldwork in Sri Lanka: Apply Here
- Personalized healthcare research with a focus on genetics and bioinformatics at ERASMUS, MC, The Netherlands: Apply Here
- Cancer research fellowship focused on the molecular basis of onset and reversion of chemoresistance in human tumors and validation of new combinatorial antitumor therapies: Apply Here.
- Experimental Neurology fellowship at the University of Milano-Bicocca, Italy, with a focus on regenerative medicine, drug delivery, and drug-induced neuropathies: Apply Here
- Biomarker Discovery in Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy and Multiple Sclerosis at the University of Milano-Bicocca, Italy: Apply Here
- Translational physiology and cardiac, muscular, and neuronal channelopathies fellowship at the University of Milano-Bicocca, Italy: Apply Here
- Diagnostic molecular imaging and nuclear medicine fellowship- translational: Apply Here
- Advanced Optical Microscopy for Clinical Pathologists and Biomedical Scientists in the Netherlands: Apply Here
Live one-on-one Online Interactive